Pages

Monday, 20 June 2011

The Tip Off

Hi.

Why have a Cheadle Thunder Blog?
  • First of all, to let everyone who didn't see the match know how it went, and keep them up to date.
  • Second, to keep a record of the teams we've played. Who are their best players? What are their weak points?
  • Last, but not least, so that Team and parents can give their comments about the game too.  
There are probably a lot of other things we could do on the blog. Let me know your ideas.


Who can use the blog?

At the moment I'm keeping the blog fairly private. Anyone can read the blog on-line. Only people I've invited can post or comment.

Parents, if your kid has his own email address (or if you want invites for friends or family) let me know their email and I'll send a link so that they can join up.

Lads, I'm not going to make up a load of rules for commenting. Just remember that anyone else can see what you've written and that anything written using your log-in is your responsibility. Anything that I think is a foul will get deleted. 5 fouls and you're out, and the ref's decision is final!

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog Bob!

    Yeh, I can't really add anything to that Bob that hasn't been said.

    Defense is one of those things that you can only teach so far, in other words a player has to want to defend. However one good defender cannot defend against a whole team. Defense is a team responsibility and that is what CT need to understand and put in to action if they want to make their mark on the premier division next season. Whether it is man marking or zone defense.

    Everything else is falling into place nicely apart from defense. On the whole I am very, very pleased with the teams development. We will get there won't we lads?.

    Time-Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the blog Bob, thanks for creating it, you have done a good job !
    Also well done to all involved with the team, thanks to Coach Thunder (aka Andy!)for giving his time and effort to the lads, and well done to the lads for keeping at it, even though its tough sometimes, lets keep it up!
    In true Coach Thunder style...time out!

    ReplyDelete