Tom and I couldn't make the game this week, so just a quick report (with thanks to Andy for the run-down – sounds like we missed a good match).
CT played exceptionally well, especially in defence; Matt F , in particular, was in the right place, keeping a cool head and showing some excellent moves. In attack, Sean and Joe made most points, with Joe scoring a 3 point shot 7 minutes from the end.
Sol was injured in the last 4 minutes after a head on collision. (Having seen the “super-collider” speed Sol goes at, I imagine this was pretty spectacular – hope you're now fit and ready for the play-off, Sol).
Final Score: 54-12 to Cheadle
Stats:
Stats:
Shaun 20, Joe 14, Harry 6, Josh 5, Sol, Matt F, Karl all 2. (Thanks to Dave Ads. for the info update)
Man of the Match: goes to Harry for three well shot baskets. Go H!
Coach's Advice: The team needs to drive closer to the basket in order to raise their hit percentage and force fouls from the opponents. (I seem to think I've heard this from Andy few times before, lads...Thameside Tigers used this tactic effectively against Cheadle 2 weeks ago so we know how it piles the pressure on. Why not let them have some of their own medicine?)
P.S. I've now changed the settings on the blog so that anyone can post a comment instead of almost nobody. If you still can't comment let me know. Anyone trying to sell me anything will be banned!
P.S. I've now changed the settings on the blog so that anyone can post a comment instead of almost nobody. If you still can't comment let me know. Anyone trying to sell me anything will be banned!
No comments:
Post a Comment