Pages

Friday, 21 October 2011

CT v Rebel Renegades 15/10/11 "Where were they?"

A disappointing start to the season when RR failed to show but many thanks to the scratch team who gave CT a freindly game. They were all good players but special thanks to the referee (Tom?) who took the lead for the "Scratchers" and balanced out their height disadvantage. 

The final score was 36 -24 with Cheadle opening up the margin at the end of the match as ref Tom eased up a bit. Sean scored most baskets for CT, but Super-Collider wasn't far behind him.

Curiosity Corner:
The Team Photographer has promised some snaps from the finals, but until these turn up I'll just include an embarassing one that I have on file from some time ago. Recognise anyone?

5 comments:

  1. I cant see the picture for some reason, is anyone else having that problem?

    Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of pictures from the prize-giving:

    https://picasaweb.google.com/115802109095275131986/Basketball?authuser=0&feat=directlink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only Jordan from this picture not playing today.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link, Ian. When I get a gallery going I will steal your snaps.

    Debbie, I have no idea really why you can't see the picture. Security settings probably.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I have managed to view it now thanks Bob, I cant believe how young they all look!
    Deb.

    ReplyDelete